Learn the skills of shirt making.
This full day course, is aimed at those who want to learn the skills of shirt making. The workshop will focus on the fundamentals of shirt making and focus on the key skills involved. The workshop is run on a 1-to-1 basis but I am happy to accommodate up to 2 if you want to learn with a friend (A discount will be applied so please ask).
The workshop day will take place in my studio in Devon, UK and it will be your responsibility to arrange transport, either to my studio, or to Exeter. I am happy to arrange pick up and return to any Exeter location (Bus, Train or Airport) if you do not have transport.
Please look at the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION tab above for the list of all available dates.
What to expect:
- 1 to 1 personal tuition (At least 8hrs).
- All materials and consumables provided.
- The use of all equipment.
- You will complete a large range of exercises during the day and will be able to keep all samples made .
- A light lunch (with cake!)
- Tea/Coffee or water throughout the day.
- Although this is a ‘beginners’ workshop, you must have previous sewing experience. If you are not sure please ask me.
- You should be comfortable with hand sewing and using a sewing machine.
What to bring:
- A camera/cameraphone/ to record things throughout the day.
- A notebook to jot down notes as we progress.
If you are not sure about anything then please do drop me a message to discuss.
At checkout please enter your preferred Date in the ORDERS NOTES box.