Learn the skills of shirt making on my 2 day masterclass.
This 2 day course, is aimed at those who want to learn the skills of shirt making from start to finish. The workshop will expand the fundamentals in shirt making and introduce key aspects of shirt design and construction. Over the 2 days you will construct a complete shirt (for you to take home). The workshop is run on a 1-to-1 basis but I am happy to accommodate up to 2 if you want to learn with a friend (A discount will be applied so please ask).
The workshop day will take place in my studio in Devon, UK and it will be your responsibility to arrange transport, either to my studio, or to Exeter. I am happy to arrange pick up and return to any Exeter location (Bus, Train or Airport) if you do not have transport.
Please look at the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION tab above for the list of all available dates. The days can be taken either consecutively or as 2 separate days.
What to expect:
- 1 to 1 personal tuition (At least 15hrs).
- All materials and consumables provided.
- The use of all equipment.
- You will complete a large range of exercises during the 2 days and will be able to keep all samples made and a completed shirt .
- A light lunch (with cake!)
- Tea/Coffee or water throughout the day.
- This workshop is aimed at intermediate sewers and you must have previous sewing experience. If you are not sure please ask me.
- You should be comfortable with hand sewing and using a sewing machine.
What to bring:
- A camera/cameraphone/ to record things throughout the day.
- A notebook to jot down notes as we progress.
If you are not sure about anything then please do drop me a message to discuss.
At checkout please enter your preferred Date in the ORDERS NOTES box.